Confluence measurements provide valuable information on the extent that cell populations have changed over time. This measurement is routinely determined prior to splitting cells in tissue culture or for assays determining cell proliferation where cell counting may be problematic (i.e. cell types that tend to clump). BioTek’s Lionheart™ FX and Cytation™ imaging systems, along with Gen5™ software, can automate the analysis across any number of labware, from culture flasks, petri dishes and low density microplates (6- and 12-well microplates) suitable for tissue culture to higher density microplates used for cell-based assays.
- Incorporation of a Novel, Automated Scratch Tool and Kinetic Label-Free Imaging to Perform Wound Healing Assays
- Performance of a Label-Free Image-Based 2D Scratch Wound Healing Assay to monitor Cell Migration and its Inhibition
BioTek’s Visual Abstracts are brief animated presentations describing the Augmented Microscopy workflow of a specific application.
- Lionheart FX Automated Microscope
- Lionheart LX Automated Microscope
- BioSpa Live Cell Imaging System
- Cytation 5 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
- Cytation 1 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
Learn more about Confluence applications - search our Application Notes and technical documentation in Resources.