BioSpa Live Cell Analysis System
Capture detailed cellular images and get in-depth cell-level analyses for migration and wound healing assays, 3D spheroid formation and many other kinetic applications in up to 8 microplates or other labware. Built-in scheduling, environmental monitoring and available liquid handling allow you to walk away with confidence – and allows multiple users to run processes simultaneously without disrupting others.
The BioSpa Live Cell Analysis System offers unique benefits for a wide variety of live cell imaging applications:
- Brightfield, high contrast brightfield, color brightfield, phase contrast and fluorescence imaging offers amazing imaging application versatility on a single platform
- 1.25x to 60x magnification captures the level of detail you need, from whole well montage to intracellular detail
- Integrated temperature and CO2/O2 control, plus humidity monitoring support live cell assays
- 6 objectives on an automated turret provides effortless image capture at various magnifications
- Z-stacking and z-projection, plus z-stacked montage are powerful capture and processing tools to get vital information from 3D biology
- Patented laser autofocus provides increased reproducibility, while decreasing phototoxic and photobleaching effects
- Advanced cell-level analysis like nuclear and cytoplasmic masking define critical, information-rich regions of interest
- Automated washing, reagent dispensing and media replacement are easy add-ons, bringing efficiency to critical cell sample prep and maintenance throughout the entire workflow
These are just a few examples of the many important applications for BioSpa Live Cell Analysis System. Visit our Applications page to see more.