Synergy Neo2 Hybrid Multi-Mode Reader
- Patented Hybrid Technology™ with independent filter and monochromator-based optics
- Ultra-fast plate processing speeds with multiple PMT detectors
- Two lasers: laser for TRF, TR-FRET and laser-based Alpha detection
- Variable bandwidth scientific quad monochromators for optimal sensitivity and flexibility
- Controlled environment and direct bottom detection for live cell assays
- Gen5 software for complete control and automation and LIMS integration into automation and LIMS
Synergy Neo2 is well suited for many applications requiring a variety of detection modes. Here we list some of the most important applications for this fast, high performance microplate reader.
These are just a few examples of the many important applications for Synergy Neo2. Visit our Applications page to see more.
BioTek Field Applications Scientists (FAS) and Product Specialists provide unparalleled scientific support, assisting with experimental planning and assay optimization on BioTek’s instrumentation and software. Learn how they can help move your science forward… faster!